LIke Mommy Like Julian

| |


Just realised that Julian's way of talking is more and more like me! Am I suppose to be very proud of myself now or I should watch my "xuan xuan" (sarcastic) way of talking...

Conversation 1
We were playing and he got so excited and wanna bite my lip so I blew air into his mouth instead. He stopped and said to me cooly, "mommy, u think I am a balloon?"

Conversation 2
I told him Daddy is staying home for dinner and I didn't cook enough dishes. I asked if he would wanna go with me to buy additional dishes or prefer to stay at home instead. He was sitting with Gar Gar with a table infront of him. He replied, "Mommy, can't u see I am the coffeeshop. What dishes do u wanna buy?" Hmmmm..... I replied I dun like the dishes he was selling and prefer to go to another coffeeshop to buy and still ask him if he wanna follow me. He replied, "Mommy, can't you see we (and Gar Gar) are sitting here waiting for that somebody to come home?"
Ok... I go myself!

Conversation 3
I am toilet training Gar Gar and normally I will bring him to the toilet and say "bird bird, sh sh... good bird bird (if he pee)"
I brought the 2 in to shower them. After shower, as usual, I told Gar Gar to pee... Julian did so too but he had pee before the shower so obviously he couldn't pee anymore. He said: "bird bird sh sh...." No urine came out then he turned to me and said, "Mommy, u know what my bird bird told me? He said I DUN CARE!"

Conversation 4
Whenever Julian goes to this coffeeshop, he'll order the fried chicken nuggets to go with his rice. We normally cut his food into smaller piece so he won't choke. As he growing up, he wanna see his favorite food as a whole and eat it. His current favorite foods are fishballs, eggs and anything crispy n crunchy. So this evening we went to the same coffeeshop for dinner and he wants the same chicken nuggets. We cut and mixed into his rice. He still demand to eat the chic nuggets as a whole and on its own. He finished almost the whole plate of it and I got a bit fed up when he started to point his finger signalling he want somemore. I just impatiently brushed him off and said, "after you finished your dinner, I'll give u the nuggets can!?" He replied cooly, "Mommy, look at what i'm pointing? I'm pointing at my water bottle.." In my heart, I was saying, "Ok sorry, son.. U can have the water.. My mistake.. Tot u pointing at the chic again. Basket!"

1 You Bark here:

Unique said...

He has proven, he is your son!