Nicole's Fetch!

| |


I was suppose to meet a friend for lunch and I was running late but Gar Gar was cranky so I had to breast feed him and make him sleep first before I ran off for my appointment.

While I was breast feeding Gar Gar, I thought of calling my friend to inform her that I shall be late but the phone is about 1.5 arms length from me. I remember Nicole can do fetching so I called Nicole who was lying beside me to fetch my mobile. She immediately got up and used her mouth to get my phone. I was so happy and proud of her too! I praised her and told her to come to me. Guess what!? She took my mobile and ran away to the living room. Now my phone is dunno how many arms length away from me....!

1 You Bark here:

Unique said...

Nicole good job! Your mummy bully you. Calling SPCA Now!