Julian's touching moment

| |


Julian is always the jealous boy and will bully his little brother all the time but this time, he displayed the bravery of a GOR GOR (little BIG brother)...

It was Sunday evening, I decided to bring them to a coffeeshop for their favourite crispy pancakes. We were walking Nicole around in the garden before we settled for food. Julian and Gar Gar were walking and wondering on their own in the garden. The "naughty" genes in me decided to play a punk on them. I told my maid to hide in a corner and observe how would they react. We were watching behind the pillars.

Finally Julian noticed mommy and aunty were MIA. He still walked around with Gar Gar and shouting "Mommy, mommy, where are u?" I just stood behind and giggled. Finally, he walked with Gar Gar to a stone table nearby to sit down. Looking at him sitting there quietly with Gar Gar really made me laugh... After a while, he continued to shout, "mommy, mommy, where are u? We are sitting here waiting for u." Then Gar Gar loses his patience and climbed down from the stone chair and walked away. At this moment, Julian panicked and quickly chased after Gar Gar. He was trying hard to hold Gar Gar's hand and said... "NO! NO! Gar Gar come back... We must sit there and wait for mommy." Seeing this moment, I couldn't control myself anymore, I dashed out, carried Julian and hug him tightly and said, "Julian, u are a good and responsible gor gor. Mommy love you so much!"

0 You Bark here: