Milestone Year 2011

| |

Garwyn

Julian

Julian


Garwyn's swimming lesson

This is a "turbulent" year for me! Kids are growing up, my responsibility has increased and the responsibilities that I have given to myself has increased too! I started going back to office since March, I have turned into a Mummy's Driver to ferry them everywhere, I'm my husband's secretary but luckily I have found a good helper beginning this year. She is Jenny! She loves cooking so now we have bidden farewell to "tingkat dinner" and welcome our healthy home cooked meals!

My mother in law was hospitalised twice this year and now quite bed-ridden and on NGT. I have been trying to be a dutiful daughter in law as well, trying to help my sisters-in-law with whatever I can and also ferrying kids to visit my in laws as much as possible.

Finally, I have just completed all my accounts duties and even almost completed my spring-cleaning (thanks to Jenny for being my super assistant) and I can blog again!

Where have I left? Where do I start?

About Julian

Julian is now a 5 years 4 months old boy and weighing over 20kg! He is now in K1. He could draw, write, read and even calculate... when he is in good mood! In Sport, he excels in bicycling (not tri- but 2 wheels), swimming ( in frog style - he can swim 6 laps at once, not baby pool! mind you!), he could roller blades and he said the next thing he wanna learn is to join taewondo! He is also a pianist in the making.

I almost can't believe that my baby has grown up so fast!

About Garwyn

He is still my very babelicious Garwyn who still refuse to grow up. Sometimes he will even crawl around at home and blar blar blar in baby language and make BIG BROTHER very piss off! This baby is tall like his dad but skinny like his uncles weighing at only 15kg. After showering, he really looks like a POW! Nevertheless, this 3 years 10 months old toddler can do frog style too. Definitely not a baby in the pool! He is also a MAZE solving expert! He said his finger is his GPS!

However this is still my most worrisome child. He has just recovered from his 2nd unlucky bout of HFMD. He is also seeing a speech therapist and an occupational therapist for his muscle under-developement problem.

About Nicole

My one and only precious DOGther (daughter). She is 7 years 7 months old now (and in mortal age - she would be 49 years old now, surpassing me!) and weighing at 7.6kg (desperately needing Marie France service like mummy). Another most worrisome dearie. Last year I was constantly worried over her stubborn tick fever and this year her bladder stone problem. So I have been visiting vets regularly to follow up with her stones! Trying to get it out without an op! I have read alot in the internet about this and I know it is unlikely to avoid the OP. Lucky for now the vet said it is estimated to be 14 stones but seasame size and she may be able to purge it out through peeing. There is no urgency for OP so for now we have to force her with more water.

This is so much for now. I need to pack dinner for them. I promised the baby it will be his favourite chicken rice for dinner but it is raining now.... and time to wake them out of their nap.

0 You Bark here: