Beyond Words

| |

Toilet Talk while waiting for mummy to clean their butt after business!

Shopping spree in JB

Our conversations:

I was telling Garwyn that he is a big brother again cos Uncle Nick has a new baby - Kai En!

Julian overheard it and exclaimed: Huh?! Uncle Nick has another girlfriend?

Me: *&%%$%^

--------------

I was teaching Julian - Sequencing through Rhymes and one of it is the ever famous Humpty Dumpty that goes Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall....

and Garwyn asked: "Mummy, why must Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall? Why can he sit on a bench?"

I have known Humpty Dumpty for so long and I have never thought of asking him such a question ever. Who did?! So my answer is....

that is why he is called dumb-ty!

-----------------------


Garwyn was doing his big business in the toilet and I was waiting for him to finish it and clean his butt. While waiting, I was fiddling with my iphone responding to my 5 comments in my facebook.

He said: Finished!

but as I was not over yet so I replied, : I know you still have some more, please make sure you finishes everything then call me. I am waiting...

He replied: I am DONE! I know what you are doing now! PUT YOUR IPHONE AWAY AND COME AND WASH MY BACKSIDE NOW!

OMG! Caught in act!


0 You Bark here: