Police vs Daddy

| |

Last night, Garwyn came to me and said he was a power ranger then gave me a kick! Sooo painful. I screamed for daddy but never expect the tv addict actually would leave the tv and rescue the wife!

Garwyn was so worry but angry! Daddy told him to apologize and he did it reluctantly. However he refused to do the kissing and hugging part. When Daddy walked off, he stood in the corner and pretend to make a call: "hello police, mummy is naughty!"
I pretended to make a call too! "hello daddy, Garwyn bullied me again!" This time Garwyn burst into tears. Guess daddy is still more powerful than police in the household huh?!

Julian pretended to be daddy and asked Garwyn what happened. Garwyn came to me and hit me saying mummy is naughty. Julian ran to daddy's room but could not find daddy so he mischievously shouted in the room n said "daddy, Garwyn Abu Baka Abu Baka blur blur blur!"

Everyone in the room burst into laughter including Garwyn. Julian came back and said sheepishly "I'm so funny right?!"

That's our bedtime bonding time! Together with our Aunty Jenny too!

0 You Bark here: