Gar Gar is 9m old!

| |


Today my darling Gar Gar turns 9m! Suddenly I find him grow up so much! BUT the only thing that does not grow is - if he starts laughing, I can't see his eyes anymore!

My Gar Gar is able to "ga ga" some baby language like "ba ba" and he has started crawling around! The moment I see him crawling out of the room and out of his comfort zone - the mattresses, I was so overwhelmed by joy! After so much endurance, my lack of sleep, my constant worries over this sickly baby... I finally see him crawling around! I can't describe my emotion!

Also, to date he already has 4 front teeth and the 5th one is popping out too! He has began to develop "stranger anxiety". He is worst than gor gor as he will cry non-stop until he sees me! Now he will know how to throw tantrum if I dun carry him or play with him.

0 You Bark here: