Juliana is 27m old!

| |


My darling Juliana is 27 months old today. Yes, it's Juliana, not a typo error. My Julian has turned into a Juliana. He always cry even over e slightest thing. I told him that the more he crys the shorter his "bird bird" will become until his "bird bird" fly away and he'll become Juliana.

He is now a very talkative boy n he really know how to manipulate the people around him but i'll not be taken in by him cos whatever tricks he uses, i'd used it in my childhood too!

He learns thing fast. He could sing a few nursery songs now. So I'm beginning to teach this "banana" to sing some mandarin songs. He now can sing some chinese nursery like "客人来" n "两只老虎" but u'll think it's an "ang moh" singing..

Despite him having started walking at 11 month old, he still walk like a drunkard, it's always right leg stepping on left leg and humpty dumpty again! Otherwise will be his "big head" losing balance when trying to pick up things on the floor! Teacher Lydia always say "another boo boo?!", "how many boo boo do u want?"... And he will start counting, "1,2,3". So I call it boo boo of the month! Last month he has 2 and this month another 2. Dr Watt said he can endorse "ZAM BUK" liao! Being his mommy is really embarassing sometime!

Oh Yes! Juliana is also look conscious. Whenever he sees me dress up, he will say "Pretty mommy". If he sees me in bra and panty with a tummy, he will say "FAT FAT mommy" but still it is better that what he commented about his daddy, "FAT FAT ULTIMATE DADDY". I really have no idea when and where did he learn this word from. But Daddy and Gar Gar to him is "FAT FAT ULTIMATE" and luckily I am only graded "FAT FAT". He he....: )

0 You Bark here: