Daddy bang bang car!

| |



Julian is a nag when travelling in the car. He will always say be careful, dun bang bang car, drive slowly, if not ambulance will come...etc. So this time, for real, Daddy bang bang car! He kissed someone's butt! There goes Daddy's favorite BMW! Only 5 months old!
That's not the main issue why i blog about it. The main thing is that i want everyone to know about my son's promise to me! This morning I had no choice but to drive it to pick up Nicole's new collar and my lovely Julian sitting beside me and said this, "Mommy, Daddy's car is BROKEN! Dun wan Daddy's car anymore! I buy u a new car." I asked him if he was going to buy me a Mr Bean's car (cos tat's his favorite car). To my surprise, he said he is going to buy me a BIG BIG car!
Wow! My heart feel so great that my son is going to "BUY" me a car eventhough I know this is not gonna happen. Woman juz love empty promises! Ha ha.. So now i'm gonna put it down in the blog. "JULIAN! U OWE MOMMY A BIG BIG CAR!"

0 You Bark here: