My loving Julian

| |

Yesterday, we were preparing to go back to my in-laws place. I took out a pair of shoes for Julian to wear. Then I walked away to do my thing.

I heard Julian calling "Mummy....Mummy..." so I walked to him. He was trying to open the shoes cabinet door but was very tight. The door slammed on his face and yet he was still trying hard. I tried to figure out what he was doing. He actually tried to pull out a pair of shoes which I normally wear during my outing for me. Actually I was wearing shorts and intended to just wear my CROCS but since he was making so much effort to take out a pair of shoes for me so I have to wear the shoes.

So imagine how Mummy look that day!? Shorts with a pair of canvass. Never mind, it's a lovely gesture from my loving Julian.

0 You Bark here: