Mummy! Mummy!

| |

My sister in law once told me that babies starts calling their parents at 10m so I've been longing for Julian to call me. He seem to but I was not sure he was calling me exactly until quite recently when he was 14 plus months. He started calling Dad then Daddy... then ma ma... and he was very "teh" when he did that. It melt my heart! Now he can pronounce it clearly - Mummy! Thereafter, he will call me whenever he wants help! He will call me so many times a day and sometimes I am beginning to "tak boleh tahan" (can't stand) him liao..

Julian is very clingy to me especially now that my tummy is getting bigger and he is like a indian or maybe i should say he has my family genes - he likes to hold my hand even from bedroom to toilet, living room to kitchen...

0 You Bark here: