My dog name "MANJA"

| |



I should have called her "MANJA" and not Nicole but since I'd adopted her so the name "NICOLE" comes with it!

I dunno what kinda of Mummy am I! My children are all fussy about food and they all need to be fed and coaxed for meals. For Nicole, my maid has resorted to feeding her and kana scolding from me a few times. She is the most health conscious dog in the world I believe. She will never forget her after dinner dessert - FRUIT! Regardless of what time she finishes her food, even in the middle of the night, she will come to me and scratch my hand till I wake up then lead me to the kitchen to see her empty bowl. Since she is my darling and she will look at me with her pair of beautiful and pitiful eyes, I GIVE IN LOR! I'll cut the fruit for her. (OK! Blame me! I spoilt her!) She will not eat her dry food dutifully! My maid said it's too hard for her. We have to mix carrots or salmon or beef.... into her dry food and coax her to eat. However, when I bring her down to feed stray dogs, she will compete with the strays and eat the dry food! With nothing OK! Just dry food! Sometimes, I feel like kicking her ass for that!

There's a chinese saying "好狗不挡路" and she is definitly a "坏狗". She always block the way especially when I am in a hurry and she dare to walk in front of a 7m pregnant woman whose tummy is so big and can't see her toes. She will walk so slowly and sometimes I just accidentally kick her. She will turn around and look at me before she decided to stay away from my path.

She has poor eye sight too! There was once I brought down for her usual stroll while waiting for Daddy to come down. Suddenly she saw a man wearing bermuda, she was so happy that she ran, jump and hop towards that fellow. She went to the guy and look up then smelt his hairy leg before she confirmed that's not her Daddy then ran back to me! (Dear Nicole, not all men wear bermuda is your father OK?! Even Mummy's short sighted oso can tell that was definitly not my husband) So during her last visitation to the Vet, I asked him to check her eye sight for short sightedness or cataracts. Vet said her eye sight is perfect!

She loves massages! Whoever massages her, she will call him or her godfather or mother! She will just shiok till she turn over and let u do it. If u stop, she will either use her paw or her nose to scratch your hands and ask u to continue....

0 You Bark here: