Inheritance

| |



Daddy said he wanna work hard to afford another property so that he can leave the 2 kids with inheritance. Mommy being the poorer one starts to ponder what to leave for them...

My dad was an illiterate and he always said that the only way out of poverty is education so he always tell me whether he rob or steal, he must make sure we graduate with a degree. Unfortunately, he passed away in a motor accident and leaving us to struggle with our lives..

When I was in my secondary school, I met my Chinese teacher who told us that he came from a rich family and his dad was a businessman who told his children that while he is alive, they can ask him for money to do whatever they want. His siblings went into business with his dad's money and my teacher used the money to complete his education. Soon his dad passed on, his siblings' businesses failed and penniless... For him, armed with a degree, he became a teacher, VP, inspector....not rich but leading a stable live.

I do not inherit any wealth from my dad and in fact I carried his burden and unfulfilled dreams to move on with life. I struggled with part time jobs and taking care of siblings just for 1 goal - to complete my studies - For my dad and his belief - the way out of poverty!

What my father belief and my teacher's teaching are true! Altho' I'm not a super rich or successful person today or I should call myself a mediocre but I'm not in debt and lead an honest life. What I have inherited from my father is his "upright upbringing" which make me a strong and determined person.

Today I shall pass this belief and upbringing to my sons. Daddy will leave you wealth and Mommy shall make you a "better men" like what Daddy always sing ... to be a better man.

0 You Bark here: