Teacher Lydia's Wedding

| |

The pretty bride with Prince Julian & Garwyn

Souvenir from Lydia's wedding

Pretty bridemaid - Linda with Prince Gar Gar and Julian

On 31st May 2009, Julian skipped his SHICHIDA class to attend his former pretty teacher Lydia's wedding. And for the first time in my life, I brave the traffic to go to YUNG ANN road to bring my 2 sons to the wedding. I had never dare to drive to a place that I am not familiar with as my driving skill sucks! However, being a mother can really turns me into a WONDERwoman! So there I was, armed with a S$299.00 SHINCO GPS, totally clueless about where is YUNG ANN ROAD, I just trusted my GPS to bring us there. Nevertheless, we reached there safely... SALUTE MOMMY!

1 You Bark here:

Princess W said...

Should be salute to GPS bah!! haha!!