Julian's broken hand

| |



Julian "broken" hand

We were in the room with Gar Gar watching our favourite Barney after dinner when suddenly Julian told me, "Mommy, I wanna sell my backside." I almost burst into laughter. I asked him how much he wanna sell his backside. He would normally say $0.50 but I guessed he knows his backside is worth some money, he said he wanna sell it for $20. I couldn't control my laughter anymore. I moved over to sit beside him and just when I was about to sit next to him, suddenly there was a cracking sound. Immediately, he gave me a worry look n told me, "mommy, I broke my hand." I laughed even more. So I played along with him.

"O no! U broke your hand like your cousin? U need to go hospital to bandage it." I held his hand and started to shake his wrist a little. Then tell him, "see! It's so soft, it's broken. " This made him worried more. I decided to play a joke on him so I carried him up n said will rush him to the hospital. I carried him to the study room and told daddy to send him to hospital. He was so worry that he cried n told daddy his hand was broken. Thinking Daddy would be laughing at his silliness but the impatient daddy brought the crying Julian back to me n scolded me. He said he has no time for this kind of joke!

Mommy has to wrap up my joke with Julian. So i took my heat powder and rubbed it on his wrist then took out a pink handkerchief to bandage his hand (just like his fel fel jie jie). He told me he felt much better and for the whole night he was so careful with his hand and he dare not use it to hold anything.

Before he slept, i asked if he would wanna remove his bandage, he said no. Now he is sleeping with his bandage.

That's naughty mommy n silly Julian! That's how we play with each other!

1 You Bark here:

Unique said...

kai kai your mummy is naughty cos she didn`t tell you the truth