I Love kids!

| |

Times fly! Mommy has been with Daddy for 20 years! The result is 2 little monsters, 1-32months old n the other 13months old.

Daddy always say he loves children n had been urging me to have children but I always feel that life is suffering, endless rat races..... So why have children n let them suffer? N after u give them so much, u will never know in the end, will u get back the same. So having children is never in my agenda.

Then Nicole came into my life. I thought I'm only adopting a dog but jie jie is so lovely n she is just like a baby. She brought out the mother instinct in me n I decided I wanted a kid in my life n also for Daddy. So that was how we had bb Julian n Julian was so sweet n lovable. I thought Julian would be too lonely if he was the only child so we decided to have 2. Gar Gar was borned.

As the 2 lovely ones grow up, they become little monsters terrorising everyone n almost tear down the house. But no matter what they are, how they shag me out, I still love them so much!

Nevertheless, the opposite goes for Daddy. He realised he loves smiley children only. So now only mommy is taking care of the 2 monsters n loving them. Daddy is staying clear of the monsters zone. He will only provide.... Poor mommy, I can't transform them back to little sperms anymore!

PS: Julian n Gar Gar, say thank you to jie jie. Without her, mommy will never have the 2 of u! So u must love jie jie more!

0 You Bark here: