Lizard!

| |

As usual, we were in the room preparing to watch some DVDs after dinner. I was looking for a dino DVD that Julian loves to watch, then suddenly Julian was screaming n crying for Daddy. He saw a baby lizard crawling on the wall.

This is the first time he was asking for Daddy to help. So I called Daddy for him but Daddy was very agitated with me n Julian. He was blaming me for making him like a gal, always crying. (Too bad! Daddy doesn't share our interesting moments.)

After I hung up the phone, Julian decided that he should cover his eyes n pretend to see no evil (i.e. to be an ostrich). So to wrap up everything, I told him no more lizard. He asked me where was the lizard. I told him Gar Gar had saved him! While he covered his eyes, the lizard crawled to him n Gar Gar ate the lizard. So it was in Gar Gar's tummy now. At this moment, Gar Gar was making a yummy sound (something that he always do whenever he pretends to eat).

Julian was convinced that Gar Gar had eaten the lizard to save him so he gave Gar a kiss on his cheek. When Gar Gar wanna give him a kiss too, he told Gar Gar cannot cos his mouth is dirty!? (Maybe he has just swallowed a lizard.)

2 You Bark here:

Unique said...

Hey you really very bad cos you alway made a fool of Kai Kai. I Should Put you on stomp haa..

双子星 said...

Bad mummy.. What if next time Kor tell Gar.. Gar will be shocked that he had swallow a lizard before.. I report you to SPCA!!