A mother journal - Part II

| |


Being a mother is about sacrifices! Running after my little Julian, playing with him, driving him to/from school.... night feeds for bb Gar Gar... has left me with little time of my own. No more chit chatting with friends at coffee bean, lack of sleep, no more globe-trotting... but it is really worth it cos their laughter will make me forget about tireness... I haven't regretted about it since!

I may not be a perfect mommy and I'm still learning. Since I've become a Mommy, I've learnt to set good examples for my kids like to be punctual. This is something I never would have achieve it! These are the rules I've set for myself to be a good Mommy.

Rules to be a good parents.
  1. Learn from our childhood. Do not repeat history.
  2. Invest time. So you won't miss it & regret about it.
  3. Be patience. If you can't do that, stay away from it for a while in order to avoid doing thing that make you regret later.
  4. Give them a happy childhood is more important than leaving them wealth. With a happy childhood, they will grow up with a healthy mind. They will then achieve their goals and eventually their empires.
  5. Give them a good education. Not just academic but moral too.
  6. Most importantly, always put yourselves in their shoes. Think as they think.

0 You Bark here: