Julian's sick

| |

Julian is having a hi-fever since Sat (8th March 2008). Brought him to visit a GP in the afternoon. His fever has reached above 39C. Mommy so worried. Even Auntie Lorna is worried and keep sponging him.

In the past, we would put medicine in his milk and he would drink it but now he has grown up and detected the smell and refused to drink milk. He refuses any drink except plain water.

So we have no choice but to feed him the medicine with the syringe. Auntie Lorna will hold him down and I will have to pinch his nose so that he will open his mouth. He will cry and scream for "Mommy, mommy...." It's like I'm abusing him. It really pain my heart to see him struggle.

I had been waking up in the middle of the nights to check on him (even the maid too). On Sat night, his fever had reached 39.8C and he was in the daze and keep saying "Daddy beat...Daddy beat..." I gave him his medication and stay up till his fever subsided.

0 You Bark here: