Green Eyes Monster

| |

Our little bb Julian has become a Green Eye Monster! He is now very jealous of Baby Gar Gar and will strike whenever he has opportunity. If it is during his sleeping time and mommy has to breastfeed Gar Gar, he will cry and cry... He will not allow the maid to carry Bb Gar Gar too!

Sometimes he will be especially naughty to get our attention. Luckily, Nanny is still here to take care of Gar Gar, otherwise Julian will have to see a shrink! Ha ha...

Our little princess is also fighting for attention. She will either take a toy and sit infront of mommy or keep scratching my mommy's hand 7-11 everyday for me to massage her. There are times that I really can't stand her and I've to use my "secret weapon", i.e., "Nicole. let's go shower shower.." and she will have to find a place to hide...

Conclusion: It's not about having more helpers at home but more mommy instead. Anyone knows how to clone me?!

0 You Bark here: