Mama's love

| |



It's 3am. I couldn't sleep last night. Still very troubled by today incidents. Mummy is giving birth to bb Gar Gar soon but still very worry about who to take care of bb Julian during my stay in the hospital and my confinement. Who can I entrust to bring Julian to school and make sure he is safe?!



Yesterday, Julian went to his caterpillar class again and Mummy watched him for a while outside. He was doing fine and Mummy went out to have my lunch downstair. After lunch, Mummy went back and saw the maid carrying him and crying. He didn't wanna go to the class. So I walked in and carried him, consoled him and accompanied him back to the classroom again. Once I stepped into the classroom, my maid went into a disappearing act for a long time. I presumed she went to the Ladies. As Mummy's tummy is getting bigger and has trouble sitting on the floor and getting up, I could only sit there with Julian and giving him instruction. He wanna carry a bb chair to sit on it but was clumsy and fell with the chair on him. The chair hit his chin and he cried in pain. Mummy had to stand up and carried him despite the pain on my legs and tummy while getting up.



Finally our maid came back and attended to him. It was playtime, so Mummy sat on the side to watch him play (with the maid taking care of him). Guess what!? I think my maid is equally pregnant like me! She would just stand aside and tell Julian "NO, NO.." instead of hold him back. Then incident began to happen...



Incident 1.
Julian went to slide open the cabinet to take out some toys to play so I told him to come back cos he was not suppose to open the cabinet. With his hand beside the cabinet, the maid slammed the door on it. Julian cried out loud and she still didn't know what happen, carried him n tell him "Go school cannot cry" I screamed at her n told her she slammed the door on his hand and that was why he was crying. She carried Julian to me and his finger was red! Her reply was "I didn't see!"



Incident 2.
The teachers put up the swings for the children to play... Maid told me it his favourite and carried him to the swing. I watched him play. This is not the 1st time he is swinging, he has joined the class since 10m old. I was looking at some jig saw puzzle thinking which should I buy for Julian so he could play and learn at home. Guess what!? As I turned around, I saw her swinging Julian wildly as if he was a 6 - 7 yrs old kid. Look at his expression, he was so scare that his mouth was twitched and he couldn't even cry out. I was so angry that I rushed to him to stop the swing. He hang on to me tightly. I asked her can't she see he was scared and why swing him like that. He is afterall a 17m old bb!



Incident 3.
It's clean up time and the children suppose to keep the toys. Julian went to meddle with the hi-fi set instead. So my maid suppose to take care of him and carry him away and encourage him to keep the toys but instead she helped the teachers to keep the toys and leaving Julian alone to play on his own. I carried Julian away from the hi-fi set and signalled her to come over. I told her, her job is to take care of Julian not the classroom. Know what is her priorty!

I told Daddy about it but he was quite cool about it. Maybe it's a trival matter to him. Even with Mummy's around, she is so absent minded so what happen if I am not around!? How could I entrust Julian to the maid who is a dreamer and Daddy who behave like a bachelor (only concern is making money and pubbing!)! No mother could!

Julian is still sound asleep! Mummy checked on him. His hands and feet are a bit cold so Mummy turned the fan away and gave him some warm water. His diaper was heavy thro' not wet cos it's super absorbent but Mummy changed it so he could sleep in comfy. Actually who would bother to do that except a MOTHER! Daddy is still pubbing outside and he'll be very drunk by the time he comes back at dawn. I guess I can't expect much from others except a MOTHER! This is MAMA's love!





P.S.: Julian, Mummy loves u dearly!

0 You Bark here: