The Arrival of BB Gar Gar

| |


BB Gar Gar has arrived after in Mummy's tummy for 36 weeks. Born 24th January 2008, 8.20am (the year of Golden PIG). Weighing 2.7kg. length 48cm. Head circumference 33cm.


Dr Lee Kenneth Edward and BB Gar Gar


23rd Jan 2008. The induction started at 10pm. By 11pm, contraction began... I'd no idea how contraction was like but now i was feeling very uncomfortable, breathing became heavy, backache tummy tighten and coughing badly that aggravate the pain. I felt so hapless and alone now.

With epidural the pain was less severe now. I managed to drift in and out of sleep. Nurses in the delivery suite were very nice. They kept helping me ease the pain like putting pillows on my back, changing my position. As time went by, pain got more intense, nurses increased the strength of epidural.

24th Jan 2008. By 6am, my cervix had opened 5cm. Dr. Lee came in soon and broke my water bag. The contraction started immediately and came fast. My back and lower abdomin were in great pain. Epidural couldn't help anymore. I was grabbing and screaming. Nurse gave me a jab on my thigh and laughing gas. The laughing gas worked and I kept sucking in till I almost concuss. Nurse took it away and I was trying to grab it back from her. Dr Lee said I should get ready to push now. I pushed very hard cos this was the only way to end my suffering. 2 nurses helped me by pushing my tummy.

By 8.20am, BB Gar Gar finally come into the world. I was so relieved, tired and concuss by then. I closed my eyes and didn't have a good look at him. For the rest of the day, I was very drowsy and drifted in and out of sleep....

1 You Bark here:

Anonymous said...

Congratulation! Bb G welcome to the world..
Yiyi coming to see u tonight. BTW, Bb G look like Bb monster Julian. Ha ha...