Baby Gar Gar is 36week

| |

Mummy has been coughing very badly since last week. Despite having seen GP 4 times, the cough still persist. Yesterday morning, I suddenly felt heaviness down the vaginal and a sharp that I couldn't even close my legs so I decided to bring forward the Gynae's appointment date. Thresa was very nice and despite Dr Lee's busy schedule, she managed to slot me in.

Dr Lee checked my cervix and told Daddy and Mummy that the cervix is opened by 2cm and BB Gar Gar is now weighing at 2.8kg, is ready to come into the world. However, BB Gar Gar is only 36 weeks old so BB Gar Gar's lung may still be wet so Dr Lee suggested I should take 2 injections to stabilise the condition. Therefore Mummy will be admitting Mt Alvernia tonight to do the injection, then induce BB Gar Gar out. If everything is smooth, our family will be expecting a new member on 24.01.2008.

(P.S: Mummy is now weighing 56.8kg)

0 You Bark here: