Daddy's on holiday

| |

Daddy has gone for his week long holiday, leaving jie jie and me to Mummy's care. Mummy has engaged popo's help to take of us.

Jie jie loves it so much cos she can get plenty of massages from popo..

Initially I was very afraid of popo cos' I've separation anxiety mah! But I'm coming to get use to the presence of popo now. However Mummy said popo is going back on Friday morning. Haiii...: ( (sigh!)

Popo will always carry me to the lift to press the button which I enjoys alot but 1 thing I dread so much is popo's 大悲咒. She will chant non-stop to mummy about Unique yiyi or Uncle Daniel even when mummy is breast feeding or coaxing me to sleep.

One night (3:30am) I woke up and didn't find mummy beside me, I was very scare and crawled to the toilet to look for her. Popo carried me from behind. I turned around and saw popo - I was shocked! I thought my nightmare has become true! My mummy has turned into popo! I cried hysterically! Luckily, mummy came out from the toilet!

1 You Bark here:

Unique said...

Julian I Stay With Po Po So If You Scare Of 大悲咒 Then How About Me YIyi Unique I Face Po Po Everyday.