Nicole in Suspense

| |

Nicole left home mysteriously this morning. Daddy has to look for her floor by floor. Someone said she saw her on the 2nd flr but Daddy couldn't find her there. Daddy found her on the way home on the 9th flr instead.

Shortly after she returned home, we saw her doing circles on the rug so we thought she needed to poo so Mummy hurried her to the garden. But I saw a pool of vomit at the gate on our way out. There was traces of potatoes... Oh no! Someone must have feed her! I asked Daddy to clear the vomit. Later Daddy called n said there was a pool of shit in the kitchen. Nicole had a diarrhoea!

Later Nicole had another bout of diarrhoea in the garden. I called the vet for symptoms of food poisoning. I was told to monitor her for a while more and if symptoms persisted, send her down to the clinic.

I then walked her every floor to find out what happened during her disappearance. Some kids told me, there saw a indian man feeding her on the 2nd floor.

Later Daddy went down to 2nd floor to find the indian man but couldn't find him. Luckily, Nicole is fine now.

1 You Bark here:

双子星 said...

Aiyo.. lucky we didn't lost Nicole.. be more careful in future..