My First Blog Message

| |

Finally I get to blog! Julian's sleeping n hubby's not fighting over computer with me.

First of all, need to thanks my children 2 "helpful n enthusiastic" aunties for making this blog possible. It's only with their helps that this site is made possible... (P.S. dear Winnie, my site manager, still can't see my message bottle leh...)

I'm still very new to blogging n alots to learn from the 2 experience aunties. Hope that the viewers will enjoy my blog n I'll try my best to update it as often as I can.

Why my treasure casket? My happinest moment in my life is having Nicole & Julian by my side..something money can't buy. They are my treasure locked deep inside my heart. This blog is therefore specially dedicated to my two precious one.

2 You Bark here:

双子星 said...

Not site manager fault leh.. Your system lousy lah..

双子星 said...

Baby Unique says your blog looks like temple leh... ;-)