Julian's Dinner

| |

Mummy's first attempt to make dinner for Julian yesterday - BROWN RICE CEREAL. Guess what's the outcome? People know my culinary skill should know..he he.. DISASTROUS lor!

I read the instruction but it isn't clear so I called sister in law to check. She said it is suppose to look like the thickness of a congee but guess what! After boiling it for 5 minutes, then I poured in the breast milk, it looked like a cup of milo instead.

Worst of all I didn't know how much is enough so I continued to feed him till he cried.

Sorry, Julian. Mummy will try again tonight.

(PS: I guess only Nicole will appreciate my cooking cos yesterday when I was feeding Julian, Nicole was sitting beside keenly...waiting for her turn.)

1 You Bark here:

双子星 said...

Your breast milk so watery.. i think must put some "thicking flour".. btw, I 1st time heard ppl cook breast milk one leh.. haha!

Actually hor, I dun think Nicole appreciate your cooking.. she must be sitting beside giving her poor brother support.. telling him "just get use to it".. wahahah!

Poor Julian, yr mummy going to try again!! Want to run away? Yiyi come and pick you up :)