Introducing my children

| |

We adopted Nicole when she was about 6 months old. She is now 2.5 years old (born on 24.04.2004). She is a miniature black & silver schnauzer.

She is closer to Daddy n her daddy taught her a nos. of tricks. She is very obedient n seldom bark. You will never be able to find another one as kwai as her so we love her very much.

Nicole loves apple very much. So after every meals, we will give her a slice of apple. If I'm eating an apple then she will come to me & give me a very pitiful look so end up I've to share my apple with her (She win liao lor).

She also love her doggy "wang wang" very much. Whenever I shake the bottle, she will come to me no matter where she is...
The things she dread most are shower n brushing teeth. If you tell her, "Nicole, let's go shower shower.." or show her the toothpaste. She will straight away do the leopard crawl and goes into hidding.

Oh Yes! Nicole loves massaging! She will use her hand to scratch your hand if she wants a massage. She always do that to me & her daddy.


Baby Julian was created on 21.10.2005 (according to our Gynae). The creator is of course this proud guy on the left..but we also need to thank Dr Lee for his miracle pill otherwise we might still be making....

Baby Julian was born on 20.07.2006. He was induced and vacuumed at Mt Alvernia. 3.01kg and 49cm.

3 months into the world n he is now over 6kg n 63cm long. Of course it's mummy's powerful breast milk that makes it possible lah!

Everyone says he looks exactly like his daddy. What do you think?

He is now very active & talkative. He will wakes up every morning laughing, talking non stop n kicking vigorously. I guess he must have dreamt of swimming in a pool of milk n surrounded by alot of breasts... Oop O, can't continue...baby Julian is awake n crying..





1 You Bark here:

双子星 said...

Happy family ;-)