Bias

| |


My mom always complain that I'm biased. I love Julian more. I guess it's because she always see me attending to him more. That's because he is always the one who is making the world upside down so I've to go after him all the time. And he is afraid of me and only the parents can control him! The more I care for Gar Gar, the more he will harrass Gar Gar. So I normally take him with me!

My 2 monsters have different characters so I need to use different approaches to handle them.


In fact, I love Gar Gar so much. I know Gar Gar loves to take bus. I brought him to take a bus when Julian was taking his nap. I play hide and seek with him and he enjoys so much. He loves to play turning round and round with me so much. I bought so many books especially those on animals cos he loves them and I brought him to Night Safari because he always mimic lion's roar. Just too bad that the lions and tigers went into hiding when they knew the 2 monsters were coming.

So Mom, I'm not biased! I take care of Julian more cos I'm his "克星" so that he will not hit or bite Gar Gar more! I do spend time with Gar Gar whenever I can! I'm still breastfeeding Gar Gar despite him waking up several time at night cos I LOVE HIM!

0 You Bark here: