Mommy is stranded!

| |

Poor mommy is stranded without a maid! The two hyperactive monsters and a high standard mommy have driven the maid nuts and she has thrown in her towel yesterday.

Luckily everyone came to my rescue. See See stayed overnight to help out. She has broken her rule of not staying overnight several times to help me. Dear sis Unique is busy with her furnitures shopping but still dropped in at some maid agencies to help me find a maid. I am really grateful to all who tried to help me in one way or another. Thank you very much!

This morning I woke up at 6.15am despite having to wake up several times at night to feed Gar Gar. I washed all the clothes in washer, sweeped n mopped the floor, fold the clothes.. & etc. I realised these housework are something I dreaded and hated doing it so much in my life and I still dislike doing it but this time I had done it willingly without complains! I guess that the power of love! I wanna keep the floor clean as I do not want Gar Gar to pick things up on the floor and eat. I washed the toilet as the soap has made the bathroom floor slippery, i need to scrub it away so that my flat-footed Julian would not slip.

Now I am too tired to continue blogging. Need to sleep now cos i still have my graveyard shift to perform, i.e. breastfeeding Gar Gar. I still have to do housework, sending Julian to school n my project X tomorrow... O yes, and looking for a new maid. Nite Nite...

P.S. :Thanks to Unique yi yi who introduced me a WIFI phone. It enables me to blog despite my hectic and busy schedule! I really love it so much!

0 You Bark here: