Gar Gar is 11m old!

| |






Darling Gar Gar is 11m old! Forever so charming! Daddy said it's his gene! I said nothing so special about his GARfield's eyes if not for his DEEP DIMPLES! And that's inherited from my two sisters! Many thanks to Unique yiyi for sponsoring this santa claus to suit, many beautiful photos were taken with it!


What to say about this little thing! He definitly has inherited my bad temper! Now he never lose out when comes to snatching, if he lose to gor gor, he will use his secret weapon - CRY! Even gor gor tries to copycat but mommy dun relent! He is now very clingy to me and it is worst than gor gor! but if there's something interesting, anyone can carry him. He is now very curious with the surrounding. He is beginning to be fussy about food too! So I guess the cereal days are going to end soon and mommy has to start cooking gourmet dishes for him!

Last month, he could pull to stand and actually we realised he could stand on his own without support for seconds but he is not very confident about himself.

He is "ga ga'ing" more often now but we never understand what he is trying to say so I always ask my elder baby - Julian to translate. Gor Gor will imitate me saying, "Gar Gar, what are u talking about? Gor Gor dun understand your bb language."

Now ma ma doesn't need to remind myself about milking time cos he knows how to pull my clothes and look for the juicy nipples. Whenever he sees 1, he'll laugh and open his big mouth for it! That's part of the joy of breastfeeding! If I've the chance, will definitely video it but too bad - not for public viewing. Ha Ha...

0 You Bark here: