Julian - the green eye Dino

| |

Even since he was back from the Science Centre, he has proclaimed himself as the Dinosaur with a big mouth.

This little dino has been terrorising everybody in the house. He kicks his jie jie (Nicole) and bite didi Gar Gar so I have to protect them by transforming myself into MOMMY DINO and bite this little rascal back!

He is a very jealous boy now. He would order anyone who carry Gar Gar to "PUT GAR GAR DOWN. CARRY BB JULIAN." Otherwise he would start pulling gar gar's leg or bite his little toe without us noticing. Whenever, we give Gar Gar a toy to play, he would snatch it back.

Once, I was playing a toy with Gar Gar and he came to snatch all the toys back. I was really pissed off and asked him what he could give Gar Gar. He asked me to wait and searched his toy box for a while before giving me a small set of percussion. He passed one to Gar Gar and hold on to the other one. So I started playing with Gar Gar and he noticed the sound of his and Gar Gar one is different so he snatched it back and pass over the other one to his brother. Haii....

Then there was a time when he passed me a story and told me to read to Gar Gar. So I read it to Gar Gar. When he realised Gar Gar was listening to Mommy interestingly, he snatched the book back and said "FINISHED"!

P.S.: Gar Gar, u must grow faster so u can oso become a DINO and eat Gor Gor up!

0 You Bark here: