Julian turns "Terrible Two"! - Part I

| |


How time flies, it has been 2 years that this BIG HEAD Monster cum GREEN EYES Monster has invaded my life, my home.. .. 2 years and he has so many things accumulated at home. If I am to put a tag on things that belongs to him, it's gonna be... Wow! Everywhere is gonna be Julian, Julian, Julian.. Kitchen, Living room, bedrooms even toilet.. His toys, clothes, food....most importantly, he has occupied my heart and soul, leaving no rooms for myself anymore, my little rascal.

Prince Julian's birthday is celebrated over 2 days. First, Mommy held a party for him in MY GYM with his classmates on the 18th July 2008. The above was the invitation card that Mommy took pain to design (Mommy is an IT idiot). Then Prince Julian wanted a "car car" ice cream cake from Swenson that cost me S$48.15. For the next few days, Mommy was running here and there to get nice paper plates, colourful servette, spoons and forks, party packs. Many thanks to Aunty Jenny who helped me buy all the nice tidbits from Japan to be given away as party souvenir. Then it was to plan for the food for the parents, students and teachers. We had Pizza, hotdogs, marshmellows, chicken nuggets and milo drinks. Julian co-celebrated his birthday with another classmate whom he always call him as "SHAWN HAN GOH".

Julian's birthday celebration in MY GYM. Julian was hugging Shawn. They almost wanted to kiss one another but the teachers stopped them. The petite and pretty girl in blue is Julian's fav Teacher Linda. Poor teacher Linda, she is so small size but my 14kg monster is so attached to her that she always have to carry him around.

0 You Bark here: