Julian's miliestone (coming 2...)

| |


Recently Huggies Ultra comes wif free story books. So mommy got all 4 copies of e fairytales. Mommy started reading 2 to Julian, Aladdin n Beauty n the Beast. It is definitely a fairytales but with parental guidance, it turns into horror for Julian. I think I really need to attend some parenting course to brush up my story telling skill.

############

Our little green eyes monster can't differentiate the "I" n "U"! Whenever he wants mommy to carry, he would say "CARRY U" and ends up with a big elephant hugging him asking him to carry.
He always mispronounce 2 words - MILK and HELP. Whenever he wants his Chocolate milk, he would ask for "Chocolate nat nat" and when he needs Help, he would say "siak siak u".
############

Altho he is turning 2 soon but he is already very "plastic"! When he needs a favor or want a praise, he would say "Pretty Mommy" to me. If he wanna tease mommy, he would say "Fat Fat mommy". When I heard that, I would ask him to say that again and he would change his word to "Pretty Mommy" and laugh. I guess it must be the gene from his Daddy but at least he is honest. Mommy is fat but pretty! Ke Ke.....
############
He doesn't need "pat pat" to sleep now and goes to bed past 9. Doesn't sound terrible rite? Cos it's yet to come.. for the maid. He wakes up either before 6 or slightly past 6 then starts crying and screaming for his chocolate nat nat (mispronunced milk milk). He is now a walking alarm clock for the maid.

0 You Bark here: