Garwyn is 1m old

| |

It's end of confinement for Mummy n BB Gar Gar which means "end of imprisonment" for Mummy!

Special Thanks to the following special ones that change our lives:-

Dr Kenneth Lee - This deliveryman always ensure mommy has a smooth and painless delivery. He has "delivered" so much joys into mommy's life that I'm always grateful to him.

Dr Rhonda Watt - She is a pretty and very personal PD. She is very patient and answer all my queries without imposing extra consultation charges. She even make follow-up calls to check on us.

Nanny Ya Ying- She was the nanny when BB Julian was born. Now she especially come back to help me with my confinement. She has taken good care of BB Gar Gar and me. Imagine BB Gar Gar was only 2.4kg when he was discharged and one month later, he is now 4.55kg!

Aromatherapist Pauline - She did a great job in my post-natal massage and wrap that I am able to get back to shape faster.

Auntie Lorna - While I was confined to my bed. She took care of BB Julian and housework.

0 You Bark here: