My Mummy is a Monster

| |

(Can u see her 2 horns sticking out of her hair? Look at my expression and u can tell...So scary!)

I'm 13 months now so I can host my own blog. My first blog shall be - My Mummy from Hell! She is a Monster! Let me tell you why :(

Mummy, Daddy, Popo and I went to Causeway Pt for a Dim Sum lunch today. Mummy ordered some nice dishes but she only gave me a bowl of century egg congee. I kept pointing to her I wanted that fried beancurd skin and she just refused to give me! So I decided the best protest is to shut my mouth - DUN EAT! Daddy took over the feeding so that my devil mummy can eat. She was happily eating up all the rest of the dishes with me watching. Luckily she had some conscience and gave me a small bite of her SIEW MAI. Wow! it's MARVELICIOUS (short for marvelous and delicious)! So I kept telling her "mum mum....". She was nice initially, she cut them into small pieces and shared it with me! O no! My tongue had this burning sensation. My face immediately turned red and I was perspiring on my head! She had chilli on her chopstick! I screamed but I still wanted the siew mai. I finished almost one and half pc of it then she told me "NO MORE!". She wanted the remaining half so she told me NO MORE! of cos I wouldn't take that. I wailed out loud with my big mouth wide open. And I made sure 2 rolls of tears comes out.... She had no choice but to give me another pc of siew mai but I was too angry to eat it anymore. Daddy carried me out of the restaurant. I guess it Daddy's tactic not to foot the bill.

Next Daddy brought me shopping around and finally meeting Mummy and Popo at the basement Guardian Pharmacy. I was having a good time with Daddy cos Daddy got me a balloon from MacDonald. Not noticing Mummy was coming and SHE STRIKES AGAIN! She carried me from behind and slowly moving me away from Daddy. U know I've separation anxiety and someone carried me from behind without knowing who it was. Of cos I was scared and I cried out loudly again. This time with my eyes tightly shut. She was laughing at my pathetic state and left Daddy to comfort me. She continued her shopping with Popo...

So do u think my mummy is a MONSTER!

0 You Bark here: