Anorexic Nicole

| |

Naughty Nicole is anorexic! She has not been eating her dog food for the past few days...

Mummy has put in effort to make beef, salmon, boiled eggs, liver... and mixed it into her dog food and she just refuses to EAT IT! Regardless of how much coaxing.

She is only interested in Baby Julian's bowl but how can she takes human food!

Darling Nicole, it is not Mummy being biased and I love didi more than u! U are a dog and it is not good for u to consume human food. How I wish I can ask a fairy godmother to turn u into a beautiful gal then u can eat whatever u want!

BUT 1 thing pissed me off yesterday! Auntie Unique came by yesterday and Mummy started complaining to her. She said she would try to feed Nicole. Guess what! Nicole finished her food! Although Mummy was glad that she finally ate her food but angry that she finished her food for Auntie Unique! At that moment, I felt like packing her bag and send her off to Auntie Unique's house to stay for a few days.... Still angry with her!

1 You Bark here:

Unique said...

Hey Why Angry With Nicole Le. Don`t Get Angry La As She Is Now Suffering With Unfairness Treatment Le. Hahahaha I Tell You Cos She Feel The Way I Know You Didn`t Treat Her This Way But I Know She Feel This Way.