Julian's new injury

| |


(Julian's left thigh..thanks to daddy)

Daddy has given Julian another new added glory this morning while Mummy was bathing. Daddy has the cheek to tell people that Julian went to "pia shui". I think I really need to get a Nanny for him. Help me!!!

2 You Bark here:

Unique said...

Aiyo Like That Ha, How Come Daddy Never Take Good Care. Julian Come To Auntie Unique House I Hug Hug. Jolene I Have Help U Change The Song To S.H.E Zhong Guo Hua. If You Don`t Like It Tell Me And I Will Change Back Your Old Jay Chou Song Ting Ma Ma De Hua For U.

Unique said...

The Player Is A Real Player Formatt And It Will Keep Repeating If You Want To Stopped For A While You Can Stopped It And Is A Real Player Sometime It Will Jamm A Bit Don`t Worry It Will Continous After Buffering. And The Player Is On The Bottom Of Your Page Music Hour And The Volume Can Be Adjust Easily So Do Enjoy The Music.