I was an EGG?

| |


Recently Julian & Garwyn are very curious to find out how were they born? Perhaps is due to Auntie Winnie's influence, she always tell Mia about the cut in her stomach and that was how she was born. Well! I dun have that CUT!

Garwyn started asking if I married Daddy and have him? The cheeky me decided to make their birth a little more adventurous. I told them Daddy and I were never married (no evidence of our wedding photos) & we just adopted all our kids by chance.

I've adopted sister Nicole in 2004, that was really true! The imagination starts.....
After adopting Nicole, dog needs to go for a walk. One day in 2006, while Nicole and I were doing the regular walk, Nicole spotted a big egg, she smelt it and even pee on it. I found it cute and brought it home for Daddy to see. Then something happened, the egg hatched the next day and out came a BABY with a BIG head! He was lovely and we decided to adopt him and call him Julian!

After raising Julian for a year, we found that he was too lonely being the only child at home, we decided to go for more walks in hope to pick another similar egg but no chance! Then one day in 2008, we saw an advertisement in Newspaper that Metro is advertising "Happy Baby for Sale - S$19.90". We went to Metro and found a small eyes baby on the shelf. We like it very much as he looks like Daddy! So we bought it home! The sales lady said it is guaranteed a Happy Baby, if not, we can get a refund! And that we named him Garwyn.

The next few days.... Julian & Garwyn came out with their version.
Julian's Version
Julian explained that he was from Planet Mar. There was a war in his planet and his parents decided to put him into a capsule (which I call it an egg) and transport him into another planet for safety. He will pick his own parents in that planet. He spotted me! I was picked by him to be his mummy!

Garwyn's Version (copycat of his brother)
Garwyn explained that he was from Planet Urinal (Uranus)! Wow! Garwyn, mummy didn't know you come from toilet?? His planet is also having war and he decided to transform into a baby doll and sell himself to me because he thought turning into an EGG was a bad idea. What if... Nicole poo on him, he would vomit.

Do you call that creativity? I hope they are able to write fantastic essays in the future : 0

0 You Bark here: