Bad Feeling

| |


29th Sep 2010 - I was admiring a condo along Upper Thomson while waiting at the traffic junction.


Here's our conversation.


Julian: What are you looking at?

Mommy: Just admiring this building. How I wish I can stay here and just need to walk you to school.

Julian: then you buy lor.

Mommy: I've no $.

Julian: Ask Daddy to buy.

Mommy: We have no $ unless we sell away our most precious thing.

Julian: What's that?

Mommy: YOU la! YOU are most precious to us. If we sell you, we can buy this place.

Julian: OK! YOU can sell me but you must come with me cos you are most precious to me.

Mommy: Me? I'm most precious to YOU? Then why you are always making me angry?

Julian: Hmmmmm... Just my bad feeling.

Mommy: Bad Feeling? When will it go away?

Julian: Hmmmmm... August.

Mommy: Hah! August! Julian, that was last month, why your bad feeling still lingers?

Julian: I think it'll go away when I'm 5!


I'm speechless...: <

0 You Bark here: