Tadpoles and Eggs

| |


1st Nov 2010
Julian attended his 1st BIOLOGY lesson in GUG today, taught by Teacher Faye. He said the fastest racing tadpole swim and poke a hole into the egg and 9 months later, turn into baby..

I asked him where the egg comes from. He replied it is in my body when I was young (lucily not from NTUC). Then I asked where the tadpole comes from. He replied from the pond. So I asked him if I should sit in the pond and wait for the tadpole to poke my egg. He said NO, wait at the swimming pool. I asked him if he sees tadpoles in the pool. He thought for awhile, then replied, "You wait in the pond."

I presumed now his daddy must be the ugly toad!

Then I imagined my own stories...
Story 1

Once a upon a time, a beautiful princess love to play near the pond with her golden egg. One day she accidentally dropped her egg into the pond. An ugly lazy toad saw it and summoned all his tadpoles to race and fetch him the egg. One of the fastest racing tadpole reached the golden egg but was curious about it. It poked a hole and slipped into the egg and got trapped. Nine months later, it grows into Julian Tung!


Story 2

A lazy Daddy toad wanna cook instant noodle but has no egg to go with it so he summoned all his tadpoles to go NTUC to buy some eggs home. The fastest racing tadpole reached NTUC but seeing so many brands of eggs on the shelves, he did not know which one to buy. So he decided to poke a hole and peep through the egg but accidentally slided into 1 of it and got trapped. 9 months later, it grows into Julian Tung! Being a filial son, he rushed home with the tray of eggs for his hungry daddy but Daddy already die of hunger! Ha Ha...
P.S: Sons! This is creative writing ok! So I hope you have my genes and no need to spend money to go for creative writing tuition. OK!

0 You Bark here: