Garwyn's dislocated arm

| |




18th Jul 2010 - Happened in the morning after he woke up. Nobody knows what happened. Maybe they fought and some pushing resulted in this or maybe he fell and in the process tried to use his hand to cushion the fall. Best part is doctor from A&E insisted nothing wrong with his hands, just unhappy over the fighting and wanna "tay" mommy and Daddy too agreed with him. In the end the doctor asked if he needed anything like painkiller or cream. I was so pissed off that I told him no need. I have painkiller at home and will go home to apply ZAM BUK for him. He was a little surprised ZAM BUK? I told him since he thinks is just "tay" then does not matter what I apply!


I knew something was terribly wrong with his hands otherwise my usually very brave Garwyn will not cry for more than an hour! In the end I brought him to sinseh and realised he dislocated his arm n sprained his wrist. When the sinseh rubbed his hands, he did not even cry hysterically but only sob. The sinseh was so impressed by this 2.5 years old kiddo!

0 You Bark here: