Garwyn in Tumble Tot

| |






6th Jul 2010 (Tue) - Garwyn has started his new school term 28th June 2010 (Mon) with Tumble Tots.
His transport arrangement is - Mommy will send him to school and Auntie will fetch him home cos I have to send Julian to school. Today before he set off to school, Auntie Selina told him not to bully classmates and to behave himself. You will never expect his reply! He replied coolly, "OK! If he beat me then I beat him, if he kill me then I kill him."
The Chinese saying goes "人不犯我,我不犯人" Cool!

---------------
Garwyn has never cried once even on the first day of school. He is really different from his cry baby gor gor Julian who is still crying...
As usual, I sent him to school. Before he reached his school which is on the 2nd floor, he could hear his classmate crying and screaming. He coolly commented, "Still Baby?!"
Wow! Gar Gar, aint you a baby too!? Come on, You are still wearing diaper! and can't pronounce your words properly. Teacher said he look like he is senior here.

1 You Bark here:

Winnie said...

Like mother like son.. Remember u poke a kid's eye during your kindergarten day.. Haha!!