Sick sick sick!

| |

Another mad week. Effectively all 3 were sick 2 weeks ago. It started with Garwyn. He vomited twice in the middle of night, then fever start. The next day, Julian's turn. He had a fever for a week. Saw 2 pediatricians and finally did a blood test. He was given Augmentin and Amoxycillin to kill the virus and cost me almost S$500.00. ("Julian, next time use Mcafee or Norton to kill virus - only S$100+ and Unqiue yiyi said can kill alot of virus with added spywares somemore!") Nicole is troubled by skin problem and I even caused her half blind due to shampoo entering one of her eyes.

I was not able to sleep as I need to check their temperatures, sponge and medicate them in the middle of the nights. In the day time, I need to chase after Nicole to apple cream on her body, shower her with medicated shampoo every 3 days, and force her to take medicines.

Finally when they had recovered, my turn to fall sick but nobody bothers to take care of me : <

1 You Bark here:

Unique said...

Hello i am so sure mia yong taste is not that bad, she won't say julian and garwyn is shuai ge!