Intelligence

| |


Today i read an article pasted on the notice board of Shichida school. The subject of this article is about whether intelligence is born or made. I find it really interesting so i stood there to read and ponder about it. Then my maid asked Gar Gar if his intelligence is born or made. Gar Gar replied "home made" and that reply really made me laughed. Nevertheless, it's quite true cos i did put in alot of time and efforts to "home school" them. Gar Gar is always attentive when comes to learning and he is always hungry for books and puzzles. As for Julian, I believe he is born gifted with intelligence but he is a super attention seeker and thus spend most of time catching the attention of others rather to focus on learning. That's what I call attitude problem, so what if he is clever? If his attitude problem persist, he would have wasted his god gift intelligence.


"Gar Gar, it is ok to be home made....dun learn from gor gor ok?"

0 You Bark here: