Gar Gar fights back!

| |



I'm so proud of Gar Gar cos he is sure no push over!

Scene 1
Gar Gar 1st day in playgroup. He was the youngest in class and could not speak well. I was so worry that his classmate might bully him. He was holding a toy car when a classmate snatched it from him. Immediately, he raised his hand wanting to hit the toddler. I was stunt by his gesture. I told him he can't do that! (but in my heart, i was like - hey! you are like me when i was a kiddo. Great! U know this is survival but dun do it infront of mom cos i need to act saint! He he...)

Scene 2
Julian n Gar Gar were playing with the medical kit that I bought for them. Both wanna be doctors! Naughty Julian keep pushing a thermoscan into Gar Gar's ear then keep hitting Gar Gar's head. Suddenly, Julian screamed n cried! Gar Gar was so annoyed by him that he bit him on his left wrist. Everyone was caught in surprise cos it was too fast. I didn't punish Gar Gar and told Julian that he was the one who started first. For that, Julian was moody the whole day and ignored me.

0 You Bark here: