Bottle Tree Village

| |

Today is our Family Day - so we made a trip to this Bottle Tree Village on Sunday, 17th August 2008.

The name Bottle Tree Village is of course derived from this TREE! It is sort of a Natural Park located in Yishun. It has a nursery that grows vegetables and ponds for fishing. There is also a restuarant that welcomes DOGS! You can also buy fresh "organic" vegetables at S$2.00 per pack, but the variety will depends on their harvest on that day. There are nice BIG fishballs on sale at S$2.00 per bag too! And fresh seafoods! WELCOME TO THE BOTTLE TREE VILLAGE!


I loves this swing very much cos it can accomodate the whole family and swing swing swing.. so intend to bring it home. (this is my long awaited picture... taken with all the darlings of my life)

My lovely 3 kids... Julian, Nicole and Garwyn (JNG)

Is my Nicole prettiest?

0 You Bark here: