Julian is sick

| |



After 4weeks of sleepless nights for me, Gar Gar is finally recovering from his bronchitis. Then it's now Julian's turn. Julian is down with bronchitis. Didi has passed his virus to gor gor so mommy has to endure sleepless nights again. Luckily, Aunty Lorna helps to take care of Julian when he wakes up in the early morning (like 6am... Julian is an early bird) so Mommy could steal an hour or 2 of sleep with Gar Gar.

When I see Gar Gar whizzing with phlegm, I felt so heartaache cos he is afterall only 3 months old. Now seeing Julian's coughing so badly especially in the middle of the nights and early mornings that he cried badly, I wish I could take his place and not let him suffer. So what I could do is just take good care of them day and night and hope that both my princes will recover soon.

"BB Julian & Gar Gar, please recover soon. Next month will be Julian's 2 years old birthday and mommy would like to take u out to celebrate your birthday in Singapore Flyer!"


p.s.: Seeing this 2 lovely monsters, i couldn't help grinning. Being a mommy to my 2 little monsters is such a wonderful happening in my life! Of course that includes Nicole! I'm already planning to do another Tattoo "JNG". They are just the love of my life!

0 You Bark here: